Just a bunch of nice folks that want to ride their motorcycles.


Welcome!




(click picture to enlarge)

Hey, let's start a blog about our motorcycle adventures and, hopefully not too many, misadventures. This is a great way to share our ideas and grow the group.
So, give it a try. If you have any questions, just call or email me at stevelasvegas@hotmail.com.



Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sunday April 8, 2007 Ride

I received an email informing me of the upcoming ride. I don't have anyones email so I can't send anyone a link to this blog. But I will go through this exercise anyway.

THIS SUNDAY, WE MEET AT BLUE DIAM. TRK. SP. AT 7:30 AM AND RIDE TO BAKER FOR BRKFST. THEN HOME THRU CIMA, KELSO.

This message was forwarded to me and the following people. Please send the link to this blog to those people.

CHRIS IDEKER; KENNY; KEDOE DECKER; BOB PORTNOFF; STEVE SAUNTMAN; STACY HAZELTON; JOHN BLEVINS; JACK MARTHA CAMPBELL; DOUG PUSHARD; CLYDE LEACHMAN; DENNIS CRITTENDEN

Contributors