Just a bunch of nice folks that want to ride their motorcycles.


Welcome!




(click picture to enlarge)

Hey, let's start a blog about our motorcycle adventures and, hopefully not too many, misadventures. This is a great way to share our ideas and grow the group.
So, give it a try. If you have any questions, just call or email me at stevelasvegas@hotmail.com.



Sunday, April 1, 2007

Ride to Longstreet and Pahrump Valley Vineyards



We met at 95 and the Del Taco at 8am Sunday morning and we were off to Longstreet. Steven P, Steve & Linda Jano, Clyde (I hope I got that right) and Stacy participated. You couldn't have asked for better weather. We had a great ride! Check out the pictures.
Send me the info on any upcoming rides and I'll post them. Send this page www.wingdudes.blogspot.com to anyone interested.
You can email me at stevelasvegas@gmail.com for any questions or comments. You can also send me your email so you can do a post like this. Anyone, at anytime, can add a comment to an existing post. Just click on "comment'' below the post you wish to comment. Your comment will appear attached to the post you commented.

Ride Safely!



No comments:

Contributors